Peter and I want to host a swim meet. It will be at Steiner Aquatic (our home court, obviously we want the advantage) in January. So bring your swim team and join in the fun. It is for all ages and skill levels. Prizes and trophies will be involved. And hey, maybe even t-shirts. I know that's enough to get most of you right there. It's a family oriented event, so bring your little ones, old ones, not really related ones and come swim like you've never swam before.
Just remember: swim fast, win a prize!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
anna,
that sounds like so much fun. what a rad idea! is this for the cleverly bloods and the halvies or what? if we are invited, dan and i are so in.
eat my bubbles.
yay! we have competition!! (though I hope you know water wings are not allowed, unless you are in the U12 division) and this event is for anyone and everyone. tell your friends. I hope the Clev's and Halvies can have some head-to-head competition. It could get quite interesting!
Post a Comment