4. marry the raddest guy, in the temple
so it turns out my cute foreign exchange student boyfriend, keith albertson, asked me to marry him a while back. and it also turns out that I said yes.
I'm gettin' hitched.
we're at t-minus six days now. the bbq o' love is tomorrow. all the plans are set and everything is pretty much ready to go. life is moving forward.
it's exciting to think about what life will hold. the future is always an uncertainty but at least I know I have my best friend and teammate to go through it with. one thing I do know, life will always be an adventure. and I'm excited.
I love you, peter!
post script: sorry for the complete lack of blogging lately. life's been busy. but I hope to make a come-back to the scene, so watch for the blogging extravaganza 2k6 in the future. maybe a trip log of the european honeymoon extravaganza??? perfect.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment