Friday, August 12, 2005

It's the kind of day you could end on.

Today wasn't the last day of camp, but it could've been and I would have been okay with it. It was just one of those perfect days.

I took a group of four kids to Bridal Veil Falls up Provo Canyon. Ryan came and brought his dog. She's a bassett hound and the cutest thing you've ever seen. I fell in love with those oversized, floppy ears. So the counselor to kid ratio was 1:2 plus one incredibly cute puppy. Good times are bound to happen with that winning combination!

It was just a chill-type day. No stress, because not only is there only four of these little rugrats, but they just happen to be some of the best kids at camp. Mckenna, one of my absolute favorites was there. And Seiji? Come on! How can you not love that kid?!

The falls were beautiful and the day perfect. I'm going to miss it all. . .

No comments: