So it's Monday again. I just came off a really good weekend. It was the kind that just make you happy. I feel like smiling.
Friday night I went to my sister and bro-inlaws Bastiel Day BBQ. Not only were there TWO cakes, but I found one of the quarters inside one of them and was Queen for the day. My mom found the other one; she is the most deserving of the honor. We even played Accronizzle.
Saturday I went to the Farmer's Market with a cute boy. Then I got to hang out with my dearest friend Cyndi Morris all night. We saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I was scared by the squirrels (and the fact that Johnny Depp's character, Willy Wonka, looked creepishly like Michael Jackson).
Sundays are always nice. I get to go to church and then hang out with my family. My mom always makes at least one really good meal--usually more than that because she likes to please everyone. Then we get to play games. Last night we played Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture DVD edition. I won. And did I mention me and my sisters dressed up really crazy and took pictures? I love my family.
Now it's today. Another week of Club Ute is going on and I couldn't be happier. We're half way through the summer and I really feel everyone has gotten into a groove, especially me. Camp is running smoothly. No more random rainy day gym accidents, no more lost kids on TRAX. The days are hot, but the days are fun.
I got to look at the Evals the staff filled out about the Director, Assistant Director, and me, the Coordinator today. It was a very positive thing. It's good to know I'm being effective in my role at camp.
So, yeah. I guess you could say life is pretty good. Now all I need to do is stop wasting time IM'ing Cyndi and writing blogs and actually do what I came to the Marriott Library to do--Prep time! Activities just don't plan themselves!!!
Monday, July 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment