Tuesday, June 07, 2005

B & E in P-town. . . Footie Club???

I guess you could say I'm a fugitive from the law. Okay, so the law was never involved, but I guess you could still say I'm now a criminal. I was party to a small amount of breaking and entering last night.

See, we have a theory. Rob can only know the things he knows because he has somehow hacked into Cyndi's email account. We had a mission to find some hard evidence proving this theory. The plan was as follows:

Cyndi and Lindsay were going to go to Rob's apartment and get him out of there for a while. Every time he leaves, he opens his bedroom window. Natalie and I would be waiting, peering behind a lattice fence waiting to see them leave. We would be a screen away from breaking in.

But we didn't even have to break through the window to get in. Rob wasn't home and his roommate let Cyndi and Lindsay in. The weird thing was that he didn't lock his bedroom door, which he always does. So they got the pink cowboy hat back and then sent us in to do the dirty work. We were to log onto his laptop and go to the yahoo mail website. We figured if he had been doing some hacking her email address might be left on the screen since it would have been the last one logged on. It was a no go. The fields were blank. We got out of there quick because we knew Rob had to be close--he had left a candle burning.

Before we went through with operation b&e, we tried to hack into Rob's email account. We ran in to trouble. What does Footie Club refer to? At least Cyndi's secret question is easy--What town is she from. I can't figure out footie club for the life of me! Especially since Rob is a pretty random guy.

Though phase one of the plan wasn't as successful as we had hoped, I am still confident we will get to the bottom of this sooner or later. This is a multi-level plan we've put into place and the next phase is going to be kind of fun. Let's just say my new "boyfriend", "Jake", and I are pretty much going to be "engaged" by the end of this week. Hey, I'm just trying to beat Lisa Bayley! ;)

No comments: