I'm usually at work when I write these things because I have no internet access at home. I shouldn't really be doing it at work, though, because it probably isn't "the best use of the Society's time." Which is true, but somedays I just can't focus. I'd rather be surfing the net or compulsively checking my email to see that no one has written me.
Right now I'm just really tired which doesn't help things. Becky, Cali, and I went on a little TeamBuilders excursion a little bit ago just to get out of the office. Really it was just an excuse to detach ourselves from what we should be doing. I guess we all feel like this sometimes. Maybe it's the recycled office air and fluorescent lighting. I think it's damaging to the mind, body, and spirit.
Today is Cinco de Mayo. Today is also frisbee day. And as usual, I am watching the blue sky fade into grey clouds. Poor weather is every Thursday's fate, it seems. It makes for some exciting ultimate, though.
You've gotta love Cinco de Mayo, the Mexican holiday that only Americans celebrate. God bless the USA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment