Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th

It is such a beautiful day! After weeks of grey, the sun has decided to stay out for a little while. I hear it's supposed to be nice all weekend.

So what's up with Friday the 13th? Seriously. I'm not even wearing any black. Isn't that proper F13 attire? But I am wearing this really cool shirt I got at some random thrift store in Missouri a few years ago. I think it suits the day just fine, whatever that means.

Maybe I should do something spooky tonight? Watching 24 on my couch in the dark sounds pretty spooky. I just started the third season. (You have to be ready in your life to start seasons of 24 because it's a real commitment. Last night I decided it was time.) What else would be a spooky F13 type thing to do? Maybe eat some of that cake that's in the fridge while nobody is watching? That's not as much spooky as it is sneaky. But I'll take sneaky on F13 too. I wish I could steal sticks with my sister tonight... that would be the best F13 activity ever!

Oh well. Have a spooky and/or sneaky F13 everyone!

No comments: