It all started last Tuesday. I was seduced with the thought of trail running, picnics at Cafe Rio, and a movie about love. Okay, it's really not that hard to talk me out of going to work. Especially when the weather is beautiful outside. I knew I had stuff I should be doing at work, but at the time I really didn't care.
So when I got to the LLS Wednesday afternoon I was hit with the realization that I am the biggest slacker/procrastinator on the face of this planet and it needed to stop! I was stressed. I would go through periods of anxiety when I thought of all the stuff I needed to get done. Were picnics and movies about love really worth it? Looking back on it, I am almost certian that they are.
So I've been trying my hardest to focus. I have done all the major things. I am leaving this place soon anyway so maybe I'm feeling a little apathetic about it all. I'm feeling less anxious. It's Friday and the start of a holiday weekend. It is another beautiful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment