I have a mysterious bruise right above my left calf, near the back of my knee. I noticed it yesterday. It's quite perplexing. It wouldn't be so weird except it seems to be a pretty big bruise with a little purple line going through the middle of it. I know, I'm kinda accident prone sometimes. And I do play a lot of sports. But still. I think I would have remembered hurting myself right there. (And I would have had to run into something backwards!)
So this is my theory. My roommate has a secret boyfriend. Maybe I do too. Maybe I have a secret abusive boyfriend that even I don't know about! Or my roommate abuses me in my sleep. Or I have some weird blood disease (other than the weird blood disease I already have) and I'm dying. All very plausible.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment